ELLEN CHANG-RICHARDSON AT ARLINGTON FIVE AT THE POETRY PARTY

Ellen Chang-Richardson writes: Unlucky Fours (Anstruther Press, 2020) is a collection of interwoven poems, about two-faced people and two-faced political systems. It invites you to meditate on memory, on space, on time, and to search for resolution through pain.


Ellen Chang-Richardson
I               It begins with S --


Wet, dank;
                     the faint smell of you in the corridor.



I feel you as I put my shoes away.



I feel you            as I bend beneath the arches of us:
back then they were wrought in iron
buffed, polished,

twisted;      only I didn’t recognize them yet.

Ellen Chang-Richardson was set to launch Unlucky Fours Thursday, March 19th at Arlington Five:A double-launch with rob mclennan and guest readers Claire Farley & IAN MART1N. Order her book here